Jump Mania Trampoline Park Pty Ltd (Jump Mania) knows how much importance you attach to the protection of your privacy and takes the task of protecting your personal information seriously.
You acknowledge and agree that your:
- access and use of Jump Mania’s website; and/or
- purchase of Jump Mania’s products (including tickets), events and services and your use (or use by any person under the age of 18 for which you have accepted these terms) of Jump Mania’s trampoline park facilities,
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION
You acknowledge and agree that:
- any information which cannot be reasonably linked to your identity (e.g. IP address, browser information, favourite websites) does not constitute personal information and is not regulated by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth);
- Jump Mania may collect information about you and other patrons or members of the public who use or visit the trampoline park facilities or Jump Mania’s website;
- the personal information collected may vary depending on your particular interaction with Jump Mania, but will be limited to the information necessary to record and manage Jump Mania’s interaction with you or as permitted or required by law;
- the personal information that Jump Mania collects is primarily related to Jump Mania’s provision of facilities, products, events and services; and
3. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You acknowledge and agree that:
- each time you visit the Jump Mania website, Jump Mania’s web servers automatically save the name of your browser and operating system, your IP address, your Internet Service Provider, the website from which you accessed Jump Mania’s website, the webpages you visit while with Jump Mania and the date and time you spend on Jump Mania’s website. Jump Mania’s servers save this information for security purposes. Jump Mania may also evaluate anonymous or de-identified data sets for statistical purposes;
- if you contact or communicate with Jump Mania in any way or form, personal information may be collected from you in person, through Jump Mania’s website (for example, through online forms or enquiries), by letter, facsimile, email or through telephone enquiries. Jump Mania may request personal information about you when you purchase Jump Mania products, events and services; make enquiries about job opportunities; make enquiries about Jump Mania’s facilities, products, events and services; join membership programs; register for competitions or promotions; or request information from Jump Mania;
- Jump Mania will only collect personal information that you provide (directly or indirectly) to Jump Mania and you are entirely free to decide whether or not to supply this information;
- if you contact Jump Mania by telephone, personal information may be collected by Jump Mania as a recorded voice message where Jump Mania’s staff are temporarily unavailable to answer your call and you choose to leave a voice message; and
- you are entirely free to decide whether or not to give personal information to Jump Mania. However, you acknowledge and agree that if you do not provide sufficient or adequate information, Jump Mania may not be able to provide you with a full range of products, events and services or may not be able to fully assist you with your enquiry.
4. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Jump Mania will use personal information for the primary purposes for which it is collected, or for other related purposes as permitted by law, including, where applicable, so as to:
- provide you with access to Jump Mania’s facilities, products, events and services;
- manage your booking;
- manage Jump Mania’s membership program;
- provide you with information regarding Jump Mania’s facilities, products, events, services, programs, promotions or activities, which you have requested;
- provide you with information regarding Jump Mania’s facilities, products, events, services, programs, promotions or activities that may be of interest to you from time to time, which you are entitled to opt-out of receiving at any time;
- notify you of matters that Jump Mania is required by law to notify you of;
- obtain feedback and customer satisfaction information to assist Jump Mania in improving its facilities, products, events and service offerings; and
- generate customer lists for the purposes of market research;
- for one or more of the above purposes, Jump Mania may disclose your personal information to service providers within or outside of Australia (including Canada);
- despite the above, Jump Mania may use or disclose your personal information:
- for other purposes for which you have provided your prior consent; and
- as required by or permitted under any law (including common law) or any direction or order of a relevant Government authority or body; and
- Jump Mania will only use your information, which is not personal information (such as IP addresses), for security purposes, systems administration, to enforce compliance with Jump Mania’s Conditions of Entry and/or Conditions of Website Use (a copy of which can be found at www.jumpmania.com.au) and/or to protect Jump Mania’s facilities, products, events, services and website.
Despite the above, you acknowledge and agree that by providing Jump Mania with your personal information, and by agreeing to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties operating outside of Australia, Jump Mania will:
- no longer be required to take reasonable steps to ensure the overseas third parties’ compliance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and any other applicable privacy laws in relation to your personal information; and
- not be liable to you for any breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) by any overseas third parties on the basis that you consent to such disclosure.
- do not collect or store any personal information; and
- do not personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies automatically. However, you can turn off the ‘Save Cookies’ function or set your browser so that it informs you whenever cookies are transmitted.
6. SESSION IDS
To the extent Jump Mania elects to use session IDs, you acknowledge and agree that they are used to allow Jump Mania to identify visitors as they browse various websites. No personal information will be collected or saved through Jump Mania’s use of session IDs.
7. SECURITY MEASURES
Jump Mania uses a variety of technical measures to ensure the security of all data.
The security of Jump Mania’s systems is reviewed to maximise protection against damage, loss and/or unauthorised access. Jump Mania’s security precautions are updated and improved in line with market-wide technical developments.
Unfortunately, no data storage method can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, Jump Mania cannot give an absolute assurance that the information you provide to Jump Mania will be secure at all times and you agree that Jump Mania will not be held, and you must not hold Jump Mania, responsible for unauthorised access to personal information where Jump Mania has taken reasonable steps to protect and secure that information.
Please note that Jump Mania may use overseas facilities in Canada to process, store or back up information. If you provide any personal information to Jump Mania, you also consent to the transfer by Jump Mania of your information to such overseas facilities for storage. However, this does not change any of Jump Mania’s commitments to safeguard your privacy to the standard required by the Australian Privacy Principles.
8. ACCESS, CORRECTION AND DELETION RIGHTS
Jump Mania will endeavour to ensure that your personal information is accurate, up-to-date and complete. You are entitled to request access to your personal information held by Jump Mania and to correct your personal information if you believe it to be out-of-date or incorrect by contacting Jump Mania’s Privacy Officer as set out in paragraph 12 below.
Upon your reasonable request, Jump Mania will endeavour to provide you with access to your personal information unless Jump Mania believes that denying access is required:
- by or permitted under any law (including common law) or any direction or order of a relevant Government authority or body; or
- for other legal reasons.
If Jump Mania refuses your request to access your personal information, it will provide you with written reasons for its refusal.
If you wish to stop receiving any communications from Jump Mania or have your personal information deleted, please contact Jump Mania’s Privacy Officer as set out in Section 12 below, and Jump Mania will take all reasonable steps to stop such communications and/or delete such personal information (unless Jump Mania needs to keep it for legal reasons).
In addition, if you have any concerns about how your personal information has been collected, used or disclosed, you can contact Jump Mania’s Privacy Officer as set out in section 12 below, and Jump Mania will endeavour to address your concerns (where it is required by law to do so).
Personal information that is obsolete and no longer required will automatically be destroyed, except where required for data analysis purposes. If it is used for such purposes, the personal information will be de-identified.
9. MAKING A COMPLAINT
If you have any concerns about how your personal information has been collected, used or disclosed, and you wish to make a complaint about a possible breach of applicable privacy laws, you can contact Jump Mania’s Privacy Officer as set out in section 12 below.
The Privacy Officer will investigate your concerns and take any necessary steps to resolve your complaint. In so doing, Jump Mania may need to contact you if it needs further information to investigate your complaint and will advise you of the outcome of the investigation as soon as it is completed. Jump Mania will endeavour to investigate and resolve your complaint within 30 days after receiving your complaint.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the investigation, you can contact Jump Mania to discuss your concerns or you may complain to the Australian Privacy Commissioner via www.oaic.gov.au.
10. HYPERLINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Third party operators of websites which may be accessed via hyperlinks from Jump Mania’s website may gather and store personal information as soon as you access their websites. You acknowledge and agree that Jump Mania cannot, and does not, accept any liability for those third party operators in the event that your personal information is collected, used, disclosed or shared by them. We encourage you to read their privacy policies separately.
11. AMENDMENTS TO POLICY
- telephoning 07 4212 6066;
- emailing ; or
- sending a letter to the Privacy Officer, Jump Mania Trampoline Park Pty Ltd, Shop 118A, Raintrees Shopping Centre, Cnr Alfred and Koch St, Manunda, QLD, 4870.